One of our main concerns with having a second kid is how Elliana would respond. Elli is kind of a strong-willed child who often demands her parent's (mostly her mom's) time. With a new little ball of flesh that divided her parent's attention, we weren't sure how Elli would react.
Fortunately, she has been amazing with Sienna. She loves to hold her, pet her, kiss her, talk and sing to her, and even sometime cuddle with her for a few minutes. It's pretty adorable. Elli is nearing her terrible twos and has begun to push against her boundaries in other ways, but thankfully she has been fantastic with Sienna.
Here are some fun moments we caught between these two sisters:


It's only been a few weeks, but it's amazing how quickly new borns grow. Sienna is already out of premie clothes and into newborn outfits. Her cheeks and her little bum-bum are filling out and she's almost doubled her body weight in 5 weeks. The doctors have been very pleased with her growth.










We've had some wonderful friends help us out as Heather and I have transitioned to having two little ones at home. Many friends have brought over meals, an outfit, or simply stopped by to say hi. We weren't able to get pics with all of them, but we are incredibly grateful for all of their support.




1 comment:
Okay, all of these pictures made me cry! She is so adorable and I just can't stand that we are so far away and I haven't even gotten to hold her yet. Ahhhh!!!! I'm so glad Elli is doing well with Sienna. That is HUGE!! And Heather, it looks like you have bounced back so quickly. I am genuinely impressed by you! Love you guys and I can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment