A few weeks back, I wrote about how my parents came into town to help prep the baby room. I put up some pics of us at work, but not pics of the finished product. So, here are the most updated pics we have of the baby room. Not much furniture yet, but we're getting there.
5 comments:
It looks GREAT -if we do say so ourselves! :) Wow - you're getting closer!! We love the quilt you chose - window valance is perfect!
It is quite fun getting everything ready! Well done! Keep up the great work!
such a cute cute room
Love the happy yellow! It is very fitting coming from you too!
I FINALLY am getting on here to see this room. I will sadly admit that this bedding is as cute, ok, it's cuter than the ones I found for you. And definitely more practical than only pink. It looks great now it just needs the baby!
Post a Comment