Family Pic

Family Pic

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

I came home one night from work to Heather dressed up like this. She said she was trying to woo me and spice up our marriage. I told her she shopped at the wrong store for that and the next day I got her a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret.



Actually, Heather put this costume on for a Young Women's Cinco de Mayo activity. She taught the girls some dancing while they ate our award-winning Southern Casserole. The activity was a big hit, she said.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You look so cute Heather! What fun for your YW to have a leader like you...I think Todd needs a matching outfit for your next dance lesson.

Cheri said...

Yeah, Heather is creative like that. Great idea, Laura. I want to see the matching outfit too! Maybe you guys can re-enact scenes from The Three Amigos!